Saturday, July 2, 2022

Teach You Arabic And English Lessons Perfectly Well











About:

Thank you so much for visiting my Gig.



I'm Nedal, A native Arabic and English speaker. I have studied English Education at Al-Azher University and completed my master degree at Al-Aqsa university.



I have been working as an ESL teacher at UNRWA and governmental schools for many years and gained a great experience in teaching by modern methodologies.



I have been teaching Arabic for the Non-English students online for many years and I have great knowledge in teaching Arabic.



My services are:

-Teaching English

-Teaching Grammar

-Teaching Arabic

-Teaching Arabic Grammar



I'm here to assist you till you improve your language and become fluent.



Looking forward to your quick positive response to discuss further over chat and ready to show my skills.



Let's chat now.







Reviews


:

شغل الرجال رائع جدا جدا و فاهم اللغة العربيه بشكل جدا متقدم فعلا انصدمت من الشغل الجميل و التعامل المحترم اكييييد اذا احتجت ‏اي شي في اللغه العربيه برجع له بدون تردد شكرا لك

:

شكراً جزيلاً لك على هذه الكلمات الراقية والرائعة، دمت بعز.

:

thx alot

:

Highly recommended.

:

thxx alot




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive