Thursday, February 24, 2022

Finance And Accounting Work And Will Work As Financial Consulting











About:

I'm Professional Professor of Finance and accounting have 10 years of working experience in field. I have good command on statistics, finance, accounting, and economics. I have done several projects on these topics. we know about the importance of having accurate financial information and accounting.

Customer Satisfaction is my first my priority.



I do provide following services:

  • Accounting
  • finance
  • statistics
  • mathematic
  • financial statements like balance sheet, income statement, cash flow statement
  • cash flow 
  • interest rates & Spreads
  • Financial Management
  • Financial institutions and markets
  • Rates of return like IRR, ROI, ROA
  • Fixed Income Security
  • Microeconomics and macroeconomics
  • Managerial accounting
  • Bookkeeping
  • Tax season support
  • Bank Reconciliation
  • Accounts Receivable and Payable
  • Cost and Management Accounting
  • Advanced excel Projects
  • Accounting consulting
  • Daily weekly and Monthly Reports
  • Ratio Analysis
  • Business Finance
  • Economics and development economics
  • Personal finance
  • corporate finance
  • accounting and finance
  • investment



Why Me?

  • 24/7 Availability
  • Fast and Perfect work
  • 100% customer Satisfaction
  • 10 Years Experience

Kindly Inbox me before Placing order to discus price and Project

Reviews


:

The seller is a seasoned pro. Everything was handled with the utmost class and professionalism. He is very talented and I look forward to working with him again in the future!

:

Seller communicated quickly and the work was delivered handily within the promised timeline. I had a certain expectation of how the project should read and Luis totally nailed it. I love it! Thank you for the excellent work.

:

Excellent service. He responded quickly and shared some of his knowledge with me as well which was great. Definitely one of the best finance related freelancers on Fiverr. Highly recommended

:

The seller provided super fast service for my Business Problem. He was very perfect. Communication was very good. He is new here but work experience is more than others and he proved it during his working with me. He fulfills all agreements and deals about my project. i would love to work with him again in the future; Highly Recommended thanks

:

He was extremely responsive and detailed with his work. He remains professional, thorough, timely, delivers quality reports, and competitive pricing. Very helpful. Would like to work with him again in the future. I highly recommend working with him!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive