Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Be Your Chinese Tutor, Chinese Learning, Online Language











About:

Are you learning Chinese?


I will TEACH YOU CHINESE in an interesting way. You're studying Chinese or you already know how to speak the language but want to improve your speaking skills. Here I help you correct any mistakes you may have in grammar or pronunciation during the conversation. 


I offer personalized speaking classes to help with your fluency, grammar, and pronunciation.


I was born and raised in Hunan province, China, Chinese is my mother tongue. However, being a native speaker is not enough. Currently, I'm working at a security company ( located in Portsmouth, Hampshire UK ) as a Commerical Manager. Also, I have been a Chinese/English teacher for 2 years working for languages institutes. Excellent communication skills ( oral and written), not only I communicate well in my native tongue and also the English language. 
 
The class: 


  - Understand the importance of cultural differences
    in business negotiations
 - Industry-specific Terminologies
 -corrections and questions solving about any topic in the class






Reviews


:

The flash cards really enhance the learning. Brilliant idea, thank you!

:

Learning Chinese is so fun with Enya! Awesome teacher.

:

Enya is a magnificent lesson teacher. I highly recommend.

:

Sell is an excellent tutor and provided me with materials and resources so I may understand the lesson better.

:

Seller did great showing the lesson. Also provided material to practice. I would recommend her.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive