Thursday, January 27, 2022

Help You Learn French











About:

You want to improve your accent or you are a beginner and you want to learn French?



You are with the right person. My name is Beatriz, I am 23 years old and I have a degree in Applied Foreign Languages and I am specialized in Human Resources.



Passionate about languages since I was young, I have had the opportunity to live in Portugal, France, Belgium and England. For the last 6 months I have been living in Mexico, more precisely in Guadalajara, where I teach French to students between 10 and 80 years old.



How does a French course with me work?

It's very simple: 



-Either you already speak French and you want to improve a specific point such as pronunciation, grammar, conjugation or vocabulary in a specific field.



-Or you are a beginner and you want to learn French. I propose a method based on repetition and pronunciation. At the end of each course I will send you a document to recap the course and exercises on the points seen.



What are you waiting for to learn French?



Bisous !









Reviews


:

Beatriz is a fantastic teacher, who easily adapts to the level of the student. She is bright and bubbly which alleviates confidence issues and is very constructive when it comes to correcting mistakes. Looking forward to more lessons in the future!

:

Super relaxed and excited about teaching.

:

Best multilingual person you could get help from!!

:

Breatriz teaches in a very clear way and she combined conversation with written grammar! :)

:

Absolutely love working with Beatriz!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive