Sunday, January 23, 2022

Help You To Learn Russian Easily











About:

Hello, my name is Olga. I am a native Russian teacher from Saint Petersburg, Russia.

I have been teaching as an individual mentor for 2 years. My main mission is to help people with learning Russian and make the studying process more exciting and much easier. I prefer to make a unique language environment during the lessons, where you can experience comfortable and fun atmosphere.

I adapt the material for each student individually, so everyone has their own program that suits them based on their interests, knowledge, goals, memorization features and lifestyle.

Reviews


:

Great help!

:

Great first lesson! looking forward to many more :)

:

First lesson was wonderful

:

Amazing & kind teacher! Olga is one of the best Russian instructors I've worked with. and I highly recommend her! Spaciba! :)

:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive