Thursday, January 27, 2022

Create Trivia Quiz, Mcqs, And Questions On A Given Topic











About:

Trivia, an amusing pop-cultural personality test, or any quiz/questionnaire of your choice.

I will compose on-point General knowledge Trivia Quiz/Questions and Answers of any category according to your requirements.  



I'll make a trivia quiz about :

  • Science 
  • Geography
  • History
  • Sports
  • Entertainment( Celebrities, TV shows, Movies, Music, Videogames, etc.)
  • Art
  • General questions for Survey



I'll compose the quiz/questions in the formats:

  • True/False questions
  • Yes/No questions
  • Multiple-choice Questions (MCQs)
  • The question that can be answered in one word
  • The question that can be answered in a short sentence

  



I'll deliver trivia quiz/questions in the form of:

  • Microsoft Word File (Docx)
  • Microsoft Excel File (xlsx)
  • PDF
  • Notepad (.text)



Your satisfaction is mandatory. Feel free to contact me and clear all your doubts/questions before purchasing this gig.

Thanks

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Another amazing order I'm looking forward to what is next to come!!

:

Great quiz questions Looking forward to working with seller again soon!

:

Sana did an excellent job for me, and I will be working with her again, again!

:

Thanks for your appericiation.

:

First-rate quality! Remarkably speedy delivery. Recommended.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive