Wednesday, June 21, 2023

Be Your Online Quran Tutor And Teach You With Tajweed











About:

Assalam-o-Alaikum.

Respected Students



My name is Hafiz Muhammad Haris Afzal. I'm a passionate teacher. I teach Quran with tajwid & Qir'at

I've got a certificate from AL MADNI MADARSA PKT in Hifz Quran, at the age of 15.

I will teach you the basic rules of reciting the Holy Quran with Tajweed.

I will teach you the rules of offering Prayer.

I will teach you all 6 Kalmas.

I will teach you with screen sharing method on Zoom, Google Meet or Skype.

I will teach you Hafiz e Quran complete course.

I will provide monthly bases classes for complete rules of reciting or reading Holy Quran.

Monday to Friday are classes on. And Sunday will be the off.



I will provide following Online Quran teacher services:



  • Basic Rules of Namaz and Quran Pak.
  • Quran with Tajweed
  • Hifz e Quran
  • Kalmas



Regards

harisafzal121

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive