Thursday, June 22, 2023

Help Your Child With Declamation Public Speaking Task











About:

Hi, I'm Ziggy.



I am a writer, and I currently teach public speaking in a well-established English proficiency school.



Just before the pandemic, I was a professional DJ and broadcast journalist. I also produced daily science segments.



I come from a family of declamation champions (my mom and two siblings).

As long as your child is cooperative, I can easily improve their

  • pronunciation
  • speech cadence
  • gesture
  • expression
  • posture



This will boost their confidence and improve their general performance!



Take note that I am NOT here to write a speech for your child. During the first assessment, I can give an opinion on the piece you have chosen and suggest other choices. However, the choice of a declamation/oratorical piece usually depends on the level of your child and the requirements of the activity they will join.



Please contact me before you place an order.



I'm excited to see the light shine in your child's eyes as they realize that this is not an impossible endeavor, but actually something very amazing! See you!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive