Saturday, January 29, 2022

Provide Aba Therapy With An Individualized Education Plan











About:

Hello there!



I will implement ABA programs in ZOOM based on an education plan or IEP tailored-fit to your child's needs.



I have five years of experience providing ABA Therapy and counting! I trained overseas with Autism Partnership, a pioneer company specializing in ABA Therapy. I also have a background as a SPED Teacher.



Areas for learning:

  • Verbal imitation
  • Gross motor & fine motor skills
  • Speech & Language
  • Self-help skills
  • Activities of Daily Living (ADL)
  • Socialization
  • Attending Skills (responding to name)
  • Cognitive Skills
  • Academic Skills
  • and skills you want your child to learn





What I will provide:



  • Individualized Educational Plan
  • Evaluation report based on their skills assessment
  • Lesson materials to complement the program
  • Data-driven progress monitoring (tracking forms/tools)
  • Progress report



If you've heard of ABA Therapy and you're not sure what it is, or your new to the world of Autism Spectrum Disorder then these sessions will provide you with an understanding of what is ABA and how effective it can be especially when done with consistency.



Message me if you have questions or concerns before you order. Thank you!

Reviews


:

This service has been a blessing to my family. My child looks forward to his sessions. Thank you, for your professionalism and thorough written and verbal assessments. This helps me focus on areas where my child is struggling.

:

This seller and service are outstanding. I plan to use her services for a long time. She is an awesome therapist and great at engaging my child and redirecting him as needed. Superb service!

:

Always a great experience!

:

Awesome Experience!

:

Great teacher!! Love her! very professional and we'll prepared. highly recommwnding




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive