Monday, February 21, 2022

Give You Spanish Lessons On Skype Or Zoom











About:

PLEASE READ THIS FIRST TO CREATE AN ORDER



My classes are funny and entertaining so that the student is able to function in daily life, have a conversation, ask a typical question, for example, when you travel you need to know how to get to a specific place, where you can take a taxi . Knowing the culture of a country is a topic that I love to talk about and that is also interesting in daily life, we can talk about some news or event and I can help you to understand the meaning of something that you are interested in knowing.



If you want you can tell me what topic would you like to speak and I can prepare the materials about it to have a very good conversation with you.I will be glad if you learn a lot in your first lesson with me.



I will give you lessons of 30 minutes, 1 hour or 2 hours, depends of the Package you order, I will conect by Skype or Zoom to have the class with you.



Furthermore, I can help you to prepare oficials exams if you want to do it, as I give Spanish lessons for all levels. 



PLEASE, WRITE ME BEFORE OFFER.



Best regards,



Noemi



To see all my gig offerings here on Fiverr visit: www.fiverr.com/noe132

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Perfect lessons, gracias!

Seller's Response:

I really enjoy my spanish class with Noemie

Seller's Response:

very helpful and nice to talk with,will order again.

:

Thank you very much!. Come back anytime. It was a really pleasure!

:

The time passed quickly and I really enjoyed it. I appreciated the class notes after the session.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive