Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Teach You Spanish While Having Fun











About:

Heyy! I am a native student from Spain and I am willing to offer the best of me in order to improve your Spanish in a funny way. You don't have to worry about wasting your money on a bad experience. If you're not happy with the lesson once it's done, I can give you a refund.





MATERIALS:

-Vocabulary lists

-Grammar exercises

-Extra materials to add different things to the classes



SKILLS TO IMPROVE OR PRACTISE:

-Listenings (we will do them together and I will recommend you films or series to improve your listening while watching)

-Writings (I will correct you redactions or just prepare them in class)

-Readings (I will offer you books or just texts to read in class)

-Speakings (we will talk about everything you want during the class in order to know ourselves and improve this skill)



We will have a great time while learning. The classes are in relation with your level and preferences.

Reviews


:

Like her work, thank you

:

All Perfect, made the job i asked fast , she answer quickly too.

:

She is incredible ! she knows very well her job ! Thank you, I will return for another order for sure

:

I will continue classes with her

:

perfect lesson. will definitely sign up for more lessons.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive