Monday, June 27, 2022

Help You In Statistics Mathematics Probability











About:

Hello,

--------WELCOME TO MY GIG---------



ARE YOU TROBLE IN STATISTICS PROBABILITY AND MATHEMATICS???

i AM WAITING TO HELP YOU.



I am Anjana from Sri lanka and graduated as Statistics at university of Peradeniya , Sri Lanka. I work as assistant lecture in Kelaniya university. I will tutor you in statistics probability linear algebra linear programming operation research discrete math calculus any kind of mathematics and statistics related task.



------Contact me before placing the order------



I can help you with below statistical analysis ;



  • descriptive statistics
  • probability distributions
  • confidence interval estimation
  • hypothesis testing
  • correlation regression analysis
  • Anova(one way and two way)
  • parametric and non parametric tests
  • Distributions (Normal, Binomial, Poisson, Exponential ... etc)



My Goals:

  • To achieve the goal of my client.
  • To deliver top quality results and output on time.
  • To provide high quality service to my customers.
  • To build professional & friendly relationships with clients





THANK YOU,

ANJANA

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive