Friday, July 1, 2022

Tutor You In Statistics And Mathematics











About:

Hi

I can do all types of analysis but here is limit of words. So I will write only few topics here.

I will perform at:

  1. SPSS
  2. R LANGUAGE
  3. MINITAB
  4. MS EXCEL and
  5. RSTUDIO

TOPICS WHICH I WILL PERFORM:

Regression Analysis

Quantitative Analysis

Qualitative Analysis

ANOVA, MANOVA, ANCOVA

Time Series Analysis

Business Statistics

Data Analysis Report

Basic Statistics

Measure Of Desperation

Business Analysis

Data Analysis

Inference Statistics

Probability Distributions

and

Estimation

I have completed more than 318 projects if you want I can send you for review.

Please feel free to contact with me for further detail so that I will guide you for the best thing.

Thanks

Reviews


:

The seller is amazing. He is quick, very responsive and expert in maths and statistics. I am very satisfied by his work and I’ll come back as soon as I need his expertise again. Would totally recommend !!

:

He was outstanding and provide my work above my expectations.He is extremely flexible when you wanted to work with him.also he is very fast and knowledgeable.Highly recommended.

:

This seller is one of kind and very fast.He reply very fast and deliver work as it as I want.He is an amazing statistatics expert that explains the thing at a nice pace and guides you on the topic you need.and also he even take the time to verified the work for me,and the services was super high. Highly Recommend!

:

Thank you!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive