Saturday, July 2, 2022

Assist You In Physics, Calculus, Stats And Math











About:

Are you facing difficulty in performing the lab and how to process data, or how to go through the online simulations, how they work, or how you can good marks in the assignment and master your courses? You are at the right place I am here to help you out I will teach you to face all these challenges. Calculation related subjects are my passion and I will teach you in that way it will start running in your blood and you become addicted to it.

My area of expertise includes (but not limited to):

  • Mechanics
  • Waves/Acoustic
  • Thermodynamics
  • Electromagnetism
  • Optics
  • Modern Physics
  • General Math
  • Calculus
  • Probability and statistics
  • Statistics
  • Nuclear Physics
  • Regression analysis
  • Analysis of Variance
  • Descriptive Statistics
  • Time Series Analysis
  • Design and Analysis of experiments across all fields
  • Statistical Modeling  
  • Business Analysis
  • AP Calculus AB
  • AP Calculus BC
  • Pre-Calculus
  • Elementary Math
  • Geometry
  • Graphs and Tables
  • Basic Algebra
  • Linear Algebra

I am available 24/7 to assist you in every aspect of calculations. I am sure you are gonna like my work. Please do message before placing order. Thanks for reading this.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive