Sunday, July 3, 2022

Assist You In Chemistry Problems, Lab Tasks And Researches Task











About:

Welcome to my gig!



This is Dr. majid khan chemistry tutor for master level. I am passionate to do your chemistry task.

I've been a tutor for Advanced level chemistry. So, I have a huge experience in solving problems related to Chemistry.



I can assist you in,



  • General Chemistry
  • Physical Chemistry
  • Atomic Structure 
  • Electrochemistry
  • Chemical Bonding
  • Periodic Table
  • Equations and Stoichiometry
  • Physical chemistry
  • Inorganic chemistry
  • Biochemistry chemistry
  • Chemical Calculations
  • Chemical kinetics
  • Equilibrium
  • Aldehydes and Ketones
  • Amines
  • Organic Structures and mechanisms
  • Spectroscopy
  • Acid and Base chemistry
  • Carboxylic acids and derivatives
  • Alkanes alkenes and alkynes
  • Alpha carbon chemistry
  • Analytical chemistry
  • Thermodynamics
  • Organic Chemistry



What we offer?



  • Experienced tutors to manage all problems of students
  • 24/7 available
  • rapid response
  • 100% guarantee
  • Trust worthy staff

If you have any query contact us.

Thank you!

Reviews


:

Thanks a bunch respected sir.I appreciate your work and cooperation with me.With your help I got distinction in my subject.Your delivered project was awesome.MY tutor really encouraged me.I thoroughly recommend you to my all fellows.Awesome experience with you and your team.Thank you so much sir!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive