Friday, July 8, 2022

Assist You With Your Biology Proyects











About:

Hello! I'm a biology student in my fourth year. I like all the aspects of biology: since simple cells to organisms and ecosystems and I love marine biology. In all these years I have developed tools to memorize the contents and learn faster. I can be a guide if you cannot understand some topic of biology. Also, I can help you in writing essays, reports and even projects. I have experience teaching, since I have a younger brother and I have made sure that he understands the contents they give him and that he is excellent in his evaluations.


I will help you with questions and consults you could have. I could help you writing essays and reports, making research for seminars and expositions and I may assist you with projects: from the objectives to the conclusions I could be a guide if your have trouble. 



Some of the contents I've seen over my career includes biology of organisms, ecology, microbiology, genetics, biochemistry and marine biology. Over these years I have made laboratory practices, essays, reports, seminars and projects from field trips. 

Please, message me before you make an offer ;)


Reviews


:

Maravillosa, gran eficacia en el trabajo.

:

Muy buen trabajo! Gran calidad

:

¡Muy eficiente!

:

Genial trabajo, no defrauda nunca.

:

¡Muy buen trabajo!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive