Thursday, July 7, 2022

Design Detailed Quality Educational Lesson Plan











About:

Looking for someone who can bring quality to your lessons? You came to the right place.



I have spent good 8 years in educational industry. Therefore. I have researched and developed skill and competency in delivering effective and efficient learning resource for teachers.

I am expert at developing interactive Lesson Plans. I create customized learning resources according to your subject matter which meet your needs. My lesson plans are designed to be interactive and comprehensible with every content being self explanatory. I can design activities and plan for the following subjects:

Social Studies

Science

Maths

English



In light of recent circumstances of the world, I can provide engaging activities for online classroom. I have in dept knowledge about the online game based platforms like kahoot etc.  



My services provide the following:

1. Interactive lesson plans

2. PowerPoint presentation

3. Worksheets

4. Assessment sheets

5. Daily planning log

6. Cover sheet (Weekly planning log)



Why hire me?

I provide quality and customer satisfaction

I provide fast and friendly communication

I provide 100% money back guarantee 



Feel free to contact me first before placing the order. Thanks

Reviews


:

I have used this seller many times, and she always does a great job on my projects.

:

AA* Writer.

:

Recommended always

:

Simply the best.

:

AA*. Very competent . Highly recommended.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive