Saturday, January 1, 2022

Teach Professional And Tailored Spanish For You











About:

My name is Ivonne and I am a native Spanish speaker from Mexico who is committed to this adventure which is to teach Spanish. 

My goal now is making a positive contribution to every student. I am a very friendly and patient teacher, and I love teaching students from all backgrounds and countries as I am fascinated in learning about new cultures and learning about new subjects.



I offer conversational Spanish classes with an emphasis on:

✔️Grammar

✔️Phonetics

✔️Speaking

✔️Writing

✔️Listening

✔️Reading

✔️I also provide interactive materials



Before clicking on "continue", we have to arrange the times and days you would like your lesson to begin. So, please, send me a private message to discuss and schedule the class.





I look forward to working with you to achieve your Spanish learning goals!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amazing! Looking forward to working with you again!

:

Best Spanish Teacher and booked full package to learn more from her. Thanks

:

hello¡¡ I am ready¡¡ https://us05web.zoom.us/j/83830332818?pwd=OTBEQjM1a3dZSHNQamxQSGhTM21IUT09

:

Best Spanish Teacher

:

Agradecido con el trabajo realizado. Posiblemente contrate más. Gracias.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive