Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Give Live Production And Studio One Lessons











About:

I am now a Studio One user for four years and use it in all kinds of ways. I do Sounddesign, Production, Mixing and Mastering. I used every Version: the base version "Studio One Prime" (only very short), Studio One Artist and switched to Studio One Professional with the release of Studio One v4.

I do most of my mixing and mastering with the PreSonus stock Plug-ins so if you need advise with those I'll gladly help.



Short additions to the descriptions of the Gigs:

In every lesson type from 30 to 90 minutes I give advice to everything you ask: Whether it is regarding Studio One, Gear advice (e.g. how to get started/What to get first) or music theory.



I am also able to teach in german.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Learned a lot today and will go on soon. Thanks a lot mate :)

Seller's Response:

I learned a lot from our session. Well worth it!! Thanks!!

:

Thank you for your great feedback.

:

He's very nice and knowledgeable. Worked with me to fit class in day the was good for both of us. I definitely recommend him and I'm coming back for my lessons.

:

Very patient and with huge knowledge!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive