Sunday, December 26, 2021

Be Your Online Holy Quran Teacher, Learn With Tajweed











About:

Assalam o Alaikum!

My name is Khawaja Muhammad Farhan.

My skills are as follows:

  • I have completed 8 years Dars e Nizami course (Islamic scholar course) from Wafaq-ul-Madaris Al-Arbia.
  • I processed to Jamia-ut- Rasheed Karachi where I finished my 1 year specialization in qirat named Takhasus-fil-Qirat.
  • I am a professional qari who can teach Quran in different axins like Saudi Qari.
  • I have 10 years experience of Quran teaching .
  • I have an experience of almost 11 years offering Taraweeh during Ramadan ul Mubarak.
  • I am Hafiz e Quran with beautiful voice

I will teach you following things:

  • Norani Qaida , Mason Duaen, 6 basic Kalmas, Nazra Quran with Tajweed , Hifz e Quran with Tajweed, Qirat basic rules and Quran with good pronunciation.
  • I will be your online holy quran tutor.

Importance of profession :

As Holy Prophet(SAWW) said," The best among you is the one who learns and teaches Quran" so according to this it is a very precious profession.

My aim: is not to earn money but to enable people to learn Quran as it is Hidayat for all people. I charged these services for my time consumption in order to meet my basic needs of life.

  • Skype, Zoom and Fiverr video calling used

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive