Monday, December 27, 2021

Pair Work With You Online To Stay Focused And Productive











About:

I will spend one hour in a shared Zoom room working with you. This method is known as body doubling - someone quietly working in a space with you to help you keep on track. We can customize the hour depending on the level of focus and productivity you need. Options:

  • We can both work silently with no talking.
  • We can spend the first few minutes discussing the task you need to accomplish during the session.
  • You can share your screen and I can monitor your attention to task.
  • We can set two timers of 25 minutes each with a 5 minute break after each.
  • I can stream focus music during the hour.
  • We can discuss the task you need to complete as you work through it.
  • Any other requests? Let me know!

This service is useful for people who are accustomed to working in a group setting and find working alone less motivating. Furthermore, pair working may be helpful for people who with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), anxiety disorder, bipolar disorder, depressive disorder, or other mental health challenges that make attention to task difficult.

For a description of what a body double does, check out this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ni9biXNDZe0

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Azure was very patient and helpful. I would definitely work with her again in the future.

Seller's Response:

Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Fantastic as always!

Seller's Response:

Thank you! It's wonderful working with you, too!

:

Great to work in a pairing environment. I achieved my goal for the session. I look forward to when I make another session.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive