Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Be Your English Grammar Mentor











About:

Hello, my friend.



I'm Rimsha Rasheed, a Content writer, English grammar tutor, and Proofreader.

Learning the English language has been my passion for years. And now I'm capable enough to help others stand out.



I have been teaching English grammar to many students online as well as offline. I aim to make you fall in love with grammatical rules and ace the grades.



Why should you choose me?

  • Because I'm more like a friend.
  • Because I totally understand what students have to go through.
  • Because my priority is your success.





I give lessons on:

  • Parts of Speech,
  • Tenses.
  • Punctuation.
  • Direct Indirect Speech.
  • Active/Passive Voice.
  • Syntax Errors.



I also can write:

  1. Argumentative essays
  2. Narrative essays
  3. Persuasive essays
  4. Research proposals
  5. Resume/cover letter/CV
  6. Letters
  7. Applications
  8. Summaries



I'm excited to serve you.



Looking forward to hearing from you!



Thank you!



Regards,

Rimsha Rasheed

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Best one ever

Seller's Response:

Thank you, Abdoo! You are indeed one of the best clients to work with.

Seller's Response:

She finished work on time

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot for the review! :)

:

excellent service




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive