Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Be Your 99Th Percentile Gmat Tutor From Harvard











About:

Hey, welcome!



Check-out my video on top 3 tips for the GMAT:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fND0Q0mSIBE



With 5+ years of tutoring experience, a score of 760 on the GMAT (99th percentile overall and 98% percentile on the Verbal section) and an admit to Harvard Business School, I believe I am one of the most qualified GMAT tutors on Fiverr. I am here to deconstruct the complexities of GMAT Verbal and Quant for you. I have had my journey to a 760 so I know what it takes to get there.





In my sessions, you will see I will only ask questions that will force you to think the right way. This approach has worked wonders as you may see from my reviews (on Fiverr/Instagram) - my students have reached their desired scores in the shortest span of time.



GMAT is very learnable. Let us get you to your desired score! View student reviews on my Instagram page: @gmatwithabhijay



I am often a featured panelist on GMATClub:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcMLLlgDdE0



Kindly contact me before placing an order - it will help me plan better.



*If you are looking for admission counselling services, please check out my

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive