Thursday, July 28, 2022

Be Your Italian Teacher











About:

Ciao! Io sono Ana.



How does this work?

First, you’ll complete an assessment test to evaluate your level, so that I can tailor the lessons just for you.



During the trial lesson, we’ll get to know each other, look at the assessment test and discuss the lesson plan.



Each lesson will be specifically built for you and will always include:

  • review section 
  • vocabulary 
  • grammar 
  • conversation (pronunciation, fluency)
  • interactive exercises
  • homework (optional)



Vocabulary and grammar are the foundation, but both listening comprehension and conversational practice build up the fluency and confidence to freely speak. For this reason, both will be prioritized. 



Owning a foreign language also means understanding the culture. We’ll study idioms and colloquial phrases, as well as vocabulary about special occasions. And why not, we could add some hand gestures along the way!



At the end of the first set, you’ll fill in an evaluation form to assess how the method is working for you and if any adjustment is needed.



Contact me! Let’s discuss your goals and I'll take care of the rest.



Please make sure to contact me before placing an order!







Reviews


:

Thank you Ana! If you are looking for an Italian teacher who will adapt well to your ability, regardless of your level, and always make you feel comfortable, look no further.

:

I look forward to my lessons with Ana. As much as is possible, I try to rearrange my busy schedule around my Italian lessons with Ana, as they are professional, of high quality and seem to be helping me progress in speaking and reading Italian. Thank you Ana, I can’t compliment you or recommend you, highly enough.

:

So far very good.

:

Ana is nice and goes above and beyond what I may consider required. She provides detailed lesson plans and helps in any way she can, pushing me to reach my full potential. I tried working with many other tutors on fiverr, but had bad experiences. I would heavily recommend Ana.

:

Very good, I can highly recommend




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive