Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Be Your Friendly English Tutor Via Zoom Or Skype











About:

Hi, my name is Nardia and I am your friendly English Tutor.



I live in Jamaica which is the third largest of the Caribbean islands, and the largest English-speaking island in the Caribbean Sea. 



I have traveled to the United States of America which is another English-speaking country and therefore was able to communicate well. I was hired to interact with guests because I was able to speak English so well.



Therefore, I am enthused and excited to get you started speaking English. 



Allow me to take you on a journey through my culture as I will make your experience a memorable one. 



Your friendly English-tutor awaits!!



See you soon.

Reviews


:

Good work.

:

Thank you for your kind review.

:

Educational, inspiring and friendly

:

Educational and Culture-Friendly sessions, Honest, inspiring

:

Thank you for your kind review.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive