Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Be Your Top Quran Teacher Or Quran Tutor, Online Lessons











About:

Assalam-u-Alaikum!



Respected Parents/Guardian/Students



Are you looking for a Quran Teacher, that can help you/your kids in Quran Reading from basic to an advanced level? Well, I'm here to help you. I need your trust to get started. InshaAllah, my teaching will never disappoint you. Because Quran Teaching is my passion. The most important thing in my teaching is that I do many repetitions and revisions with my respected students for 100% satisfaction. InShaAllah, you'll love my recitation and way of teaching.



Why you should hire me?

  • 12 years in Quran Teaching
  • 100+ Students learned online
  • Taught 9000+ Online Quran Lessons
  • 80+ Parents/Students satisfaction reviews
  • Authorized in Qirat Hafs, have Shahadah & Ijazah Certificates
  • Multiple Arabic Recitation accents
  • Certified Tajweed Teacher



I'll teach you:

  1. Arabic Alphabetic Proper pronunciation (Noorani Qaida)
  2. Quran Reading & Recitation with complete Tajweed Rules
  3. Quran Hifz (Memorization) Complete or some specific Surah.
  4. Salah/Prayer/Namaz & Six Kalimah
  5. Daily Routine supplications / 40 Dua
  6. Ayat-ul-Kursi & Dua Qunoot
  7. Salah (Prayer), Janazah, Wuzoo etc.
  8. Basic Islamic Education.
  9. Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) Stories.



Thanks for your time.

Reviews


:

ManshAllah a very good tutor. With great learning methods and communication skills. I would recommend him to everyone trying to further their Quran and Arabic knowledge. Thank you for your help and guidance.

:

wonderful teacher for my son very helpful and very patient Thanks

:

Thank you. Jazak Khair.

:

Learning Quran with Hafiz Faheem is an amazing experience. He is the best Quran teacher. Excellent Quran teaching style. Can explain all Tajweed rules very well, so everyone can understand easily. I'm taking Online Quran Classes via zoom which are very effective and interactive like the real one to one Quran sessions. I would highly recommend this best and top Quran teacher to anyone who wants to learn Quran online.

:

He is so great and just have a passion to teach.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive