Friday, August 26, 2022

Provide Private Acting Coaching











About:

Hey guys, I've got you covered on anything for your audition! I will make sure you are fully prepared and, more importantly, comfortable and confident!



I have worked in the industry on-screen and off-screen. I have trained in Meisner and Stanislavski, Chubbuck Technique and, a variety of other techniques! I studied at the New York Film Academy, The American Academy of Dramatic Arts, The Los Angeles Film School, and multiple masterclasses, including getting to opportunity to attend the TPH Core Masterclass.



I have coached before outside of Fiverr and, everyone I coach is always set up to achieve their goals or just better themselves as an actor!



During the session, I can assist you in trimming your monologue, identifying your type, and making sure you feel set to put your best foot forward and nail any audition coming your way. I will teach you new techniques and strategies and offer warm-ups during longer sections. I also will offer proper emotional prep training. Each person is different, so your session will be tailored specifically to your needs!



Contact me before purchasing and, let's get you booked and properly prepared!! All ages and all experience levels are welcome!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive