Thursday, August 25, 2022

Train You In Hebrew And Torah For Your Bar Mitzvah











About:

Hello



My name is Liron Eli



I am a guy who has been teaching children to bar mitzvah for over 20 years



I teach them everything they need to know and teach them to be confident



I teach the Bar Mitzvah child the reading of the Torah in the Sephardic-Jerusalem version as our ancestors read





I offer you 3 options to choose from to achieve maximum success with your child





In the basic option



I teach the child one-on-one lessons online and the Torah blessings he needs to know





In the standard option



I teach the child 4 lessons one on one on the net and the blessings of the Torah he needs to know and also the halachah of tassel and tefillin





In the premium option



I give the child 10 lessons one on one on the net and the blessings of the Torah that he needs to know and also the halachah of tassel and tefillin and also prayers





Please contact me before you buy so I can tailor the exact plan you need



Thanks

Reviews


:

אני ממליץ על לירון לכל מי שרוצה שהבן שלו ידע לקרוא בתורה עם כל מה שצריך לדעת אנחנו היינו מרוצים מאוד מהשירות

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive