Monday, August 22, 2022

Teach You Spanish On Skype Or Zoom











About:

WELCOME!!



  • Send me a message before with your requirements and to ask for availability
  • The order, in this case, the class, must be delivered in less than 6 days.



Have you planned to visit Latin America but you don't know Spanish? Or you are just a languages lover (like me) and want to improve your skills? Congrats! You are in the right place!

Spanish is not difficult, not so much. I'm a spanish native speaker and I can help you with your Spanish from the basics in a practical, simple and fun way. The classes will be private and I'll provide you personalized studying guides, survival vocabulary and what you need.





From Monday to Saturday

Availability, (Ecuador Time)

Monday to Saturday: 7:00am- 11:00am/ 1:00pm-7:00pm

(this availability can change depending of my time, for that reason you must ask me first)



Feel free to contact me!!

See you around!

Kind Regards.

Gabriela.



Note: This place is ONLY for Spanish classes, which means that it is focus on those students who want learn spanish. I`ll respect you and I expect to recive respect in return, if you don't understand this I can easily block and report you.

Reviews


:

She is really quick, speaks very good english and explains well.

:

Thank you so much! I enjoyed the class. See you soon!

:

Patient teacher who loves languages. She helped me with learning Spanish for a particular song lyrics. She took care of every aspect I wanted to understand about the Spanish language. Highly recommended!

:

Thank you very much! I enjoyed our class. It was fun! Nos vemos!

:

Gaby quickly cleared up my confusion over some Spanish language rules. She’s a great teacher and makes learning easy.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive