Sunday, October 8, 2023

Be Your Tutor For Maths, Chemistry, And Physics











About:

Hello, welcome!



Looking for an online tutor to teach your kids mathematics, physics or chemistry? You've come to the right place.



I am a college graduate with years of experience teaching Cambridge grade(A/O Levels) mathematics, physics and chemistry subjects. I can teach from Grade-1 all the way to A-Levels.



My expertise in maths include:

  1. Trigonometry
  2. Calculus
  3. Multivariable Calculus
  4. Linear Algebra
  5. Basic Math
  6. Geometry



My expertise in chemistry include:

  1. Organic Chemistry
  2. Inorganic Chemistry



My expertise in physics include:

  1. Numbering system(System International)
  2. Atomic Physics
  3. Electricity, Current, Voltage
  4. Electromagnetism
  5. Capacitance & Inductance
  6. Linear Circuits & Electrical Networks



Moreover, you do not need to send me a book to teach your child. I will find it myself and ensure a smooth & proactively learning experience that holds frequent assessments and assignments for knowledge retention.



Didn't find what you need specifically? I may have forgotten to mention it here, feel free to open that chat box and let's discuss. I am certain I will be of help!



Cheers.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive