Monday, October 9, 2023

Teach Children English Lessons Online Via Skype











About:

Hello! I`m Lydia.



I have been teaching English in-class and online for more than 20 years. I have taught ESL to students of all ages but I find teaching young learners especially rewarding. My youngest student was 2 years old.



I`m friendly and cheerful, energetic, creative, and very, very patient. I pick topics that fit the age group, interests, and learning style of my students, and I use TPR and props to keep them fully engaged throughout the lesson.

My English classes are fun and kids usually look forward to them.



It has been proven that children do not learn foreign languages - they acquire. In my experience, when approached in the right way, young learners usually make excellent progress. They also, most often achieve native-level pronunciation.



I believe good teacher-parent rapport is essential for the progress of a child and I offer regular feedback.



Book your child`s first lessons and we can get into all the details during your free intro class.



Cancellation policy:

Classes canceled up to 24 hours in advance - no fee.

Classes canceled up to 1 hour in advance - 50% fee.

Classes canceled without prior notice - 100% fee.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive