Tuesday, December 6, 2022

Teach You How To Read And Translate Latin











About:

Latin is everywhere... in popular media, day-to-day conversation, and phrases we hear every day. Learning Latin will change the way you look at the world, and it starts here!



No matter your familiarity or experience with Latin, I am excited to guide you towards a better understanding of this fascinating language.



I am an experienced Latin tutor with a degree in Classical Languages and four years of experience tutoring Latin at all levels. I've worked with advanced Latin students on everything from complex grammar structure to translating Ovid. I've also worked with beginner Latin students and developed a curriculum for teaching introductory Latin.



I am a patient, intentional, and friendly tutor. My priority is to help you understand the language in a fun and engaging way.



During our lessons, we will cover:

  • Basic grammar and sentence structure
  • Nouns (declensions, translation)
  • Verbs (conjugation, tense, voice, mood)
  • Translating from English to Latin
  • Translating original Latin text (Ovid, Cicero, Vergil)



Please reach out and send me a message on Fiverr before placing an order. In your message, be sure to include your availability, level/experience, and desired focus!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive