Thursday, December 8, 2022

Online Private Classes On 3D Game Art











About:

I am a Lecturer at a University in the Netherlands and I have excessive knowledge in all the 3D software that are used by the animation industry. I am more than familiar with all the 3D modelling workflows (Sub-D modelling, PBR workflow, organic, hard surface modelling, animation - ready models).



I have 6 years of work experience as a 3D Artist in studios based in Greece, Cyprus, United Kingdom, Netherlands, and Canada. My most recent role was 3D Artist in Mirage 3D a production company based in the Hague, The Netherlands.



Furthermore, I gained my Master's in Animation and VFX from the University of Dundee. Since my professional and academic experience includes aspects from diverse industries and departments, I am assertive that I can show you how to use your imagination to create amazing 3D Art

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive