Friday, December 9, 2022

Be Your Mathematics And Physics Tutor











About:

Quality and affordable education is every parents desire for their children.



I will help meet your high school and primary school child education needs via one-on-one tutoring sessions on zoom.



I am a teacher by profession, currently teaching at a local college and on various online platforms.

I have extensive experience working with and teaching children. I have helped teach at middle schools, high school and now high school. Overall, I have worked with kids of all ages and I know how to keep them engaged and excited to learn!

In the teaching session, I will help your child through their Mathematics, Science and Technology problems and teach them the skills they need to solve them.

My teaching subjects are:

  • Mathematics- Basic mathematics, Algebra, Trigonometry, Calculus, Vectors etc..
  • Physics
  • Biology
  • Chemistry
  • Technology

I am available to start immediately!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive