Monday, December 5, 2022

Be Your Italian Tutor For Conversation And Writing Online











About:

*IF YOU WANT TO BOOK A CLASS PLAESE CONTACT ME BEFORE BUYING*



Hi everyone! I'm Chiara, I'm 21 and I'm a native Italian speaker!



And during these lessons I'll be your Italian tutor/teacher!



Beginners: I will teach you basic Italian grammar, I will help you with pronunciation and reading, I'll teach you how to write simple but effective phrases to communicate with people and I'll have with you 30 minutes of conversation to help you improve your fluency.



Intermediate: I'll help you improving your skills starting from you accent. We'll have 30 minutes of writing or reading exercises (it depends on what you need) and 30 minutes of conversation.



Advanced: I'll help you to speak like a native italian speaker!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive