Thursday, June 2, 2022

Help You In Any Third Party Apps Integration With Salesforce











About:

I am an certifies Salesforce Admin and Developer. I have completed ADM 201, 211 and App builder.



I can help you in integrating any third party Application with Salesforce. Few Applications are mention below



  • 1. Mailchimp
  • 2. Zoom
  • 3. Manage NPSP accounts
  • 4. Pardot. ETC


Any application related to Salesforce I can Integrate. If you need help in setting up complete salesforce I can do that.



Note : Before placing any order. Message me for more details. Thank you!



Reviews


:

Fantastic work. Highly recommended

:

Thank you so much.

:

A++ Thank you for your fast, excellent work and great communication. We will use again.

:

Thank you!

:

Helped me review some salesforce automated processes and communities Thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive