Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Help You With Math











About:

If you need help understanding a math topic I am your guy!

I am currently a Computer Engineering Student. I aced math in High School and am doing the same in University.

I have been tutoring for 4 years now and absolutely love it so I decided to expand my local business to Fiverr.

I make use of a drawing pad along with bright colours to try and present my classes in a fun way as seen on the website of my heroes, Khan Academy.





I do:



- Elementary School Math

- High School math

- AP Math

- University Math

- SAT 1 & 2

- IB Math

 

The images on display are screenshots from some of my live classes(after zooming out)



The classes can be presented on whichever platform you prefer otherwise Zoom or Google Meet.

Prices are always negotiable.

Please contact me before ordering.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive