Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Give You Japanese Lessons











About:



ALL-Level is welcome ;)

I'd love to help to reach your goal! 



Hi! Konnichiwa! I'm Risa,

I'm a native Japanese speaker, teaching Japanese for over a couple of years.

I'm a language lover, I'm studying many languages too. 

I have lived abroad for more than 2 years, in Australia, the USA, Canada, Mexico, and other places.

From my experiences, I know how hard is to study a new language. 

I would love to help you with the enjoyable and interesting lessons!

Also, I am a nurse and a midwife. So, I can offer you medical Japanese.

I'd love to talk with people from other countries. Let's share a fun time together!



My hobbies:

exercise, traveling, cooking and eating exotic food, etc.











-About the lessons-



Private Online Lesson in English and Japanese.

We can use your textbook or another tool if you already have it.

For Beginners, I can recommend using some apps.





The most important thing to learn Japanese efficiently is to output a lot.

You can get good experience in my lessons.



Video call: What's app, Zoom, Skype, FaceTime, Instagram.



Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or need any further information!

I would be happy to meet you soon. Have a great day!

Reviews


:

amazing and very kind teacher

:

Amazing teacher and absolutely lovely

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive