Saturday, June 4, 2022

Provide Service In Oil Petroleum And Natural Gas











About:

Hi!. I am a graduate in Petroleum and Natural Gas Engineering. I have 5 years experience in making customize projects, presentations, research or theoretical based articles in petroleum and Gas Engineering.



I would be happy to assist you in the following topics areas :-



  • Fundamentals of Petroleum Engineering
  • Natural Gas Engineering
  • Petroleum Refinery 
  • Reservoir Engineering
  • Gas Reservoir Engineering
  • Drilling Engineering (I& II)
  • Petroleum Production Engineering (I& II)
  • Petroleum Economy
  • Project Management
  • Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR)
  • Geology
  • Also, on Renewable
  • And much more related to Oil and Gas field
  • General Content Writing, etc



I am looking forward you for your order Thanks!

Reviews


:

He delivered work before the deadline time and it was as i want. i highly recommended to work with him.

:

Great work and very helpful

:

Did a great work and solve it before the deadline.

:

Excellent buyer Good Communication

:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive