Sunday, June 5, 2022

Help You In Electrical And Electronics Engineering Tasks,Problem And Projects











About:

Hi,

Thanks for visiting my gig,

I am a dedicated and certified Electrical Engineer.I hold a Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering.

I am an Expert in solving Basic and Complex Electrical and Electronics Engineering Problems/Tasks.I can also assist you in your projects related problems.

I have 4 years of Experience in Software and Hardware problems related to Electrical and Electronics Engineering.



Electrical/Electronic

  • Digital logic design
  • Linear Circuit Analysis
  • Electrical Circuit Analysis
  • Electronics Devices
  • Microprocessor and Micro controller
  • Renewable Energy Systems
  • Power System Analysis
  • Power Electronics
  • Control System
  • Signal and System
  • Digital Signal Processing
  • Digital Image Processing
  • Electrical Machines
  • Machine Learning
  • Computer Networks



Software :

  • MATLAB
  • Proteus
  • Multisim
  • Tensorflow
  • Visual Studio Code
  • Google Colab
  • Open CV
  • Power World Simulator
  • ETAP
  • HOMER



I will deliver you quality work 100% .I am also available 24/7 .Feel free to contact me regarding your problems and tasks.









Reviews


:

its good servise

:

Thanks, i hope the blue print is correct

:

You can contact me anytime if there is problem

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive