Saturday, June 11, 2022

Teach You Calculus, Ordinary Differential Equation, Numerical Analysis











About:

Hi,

 

Having trouble studying for MATHEMATICS?

 

I ARIF HUSSAIN having Ph.D. in MATHEMATICS. I am teaching since 2013 having great command in delivering lectures and provide you the best opportunity for learning MATHEMATICS. I will conduct tutoring sessions over Skype to clarify your doubts and guide you in the MATHEMATICS course. My service on this platform is about CALCULUS. In CALCULUS I will assert you the following topics specially

 

  • Limits & Continuity
  • Derivatives & Integration
  • Application of Derivative & Integration
  • Analyzing Functions
  • integral & Differential Equations
  • Parametric Equation, Polar Coordinates, and Vector-Valued Functions
  • Sequence & Series
  • Vector Fields
  • Line, Surface and Volume Integrals
  • Gradient, Divergence and Curl
  • Green’s Theorem
  • Stoke’s Theorem
  • Related Areas

 

Besides This

 

  • Mathematical Techniques
  • Abstract/Linear Algebra
  • Real/Complex Analysis
  • Ring & Field Theory
  • Mathematical Modelling
  • Topology
  • Functional Analysis

 

Choose me Because?

 

  • 100% Quality Work
  • Neat Handwritten File
  • Latex/ World/ Pdf File
  • 100% buyer satisfaction guaranteed
  • Completion of Work In Time

 

Please contact me before placing the order to confirm my availibility. Thank You!

Reviews


:

I worked with him many times and I still working with him. I extremely recommend him to anyone have any problem in Math! He helped me a lot and actually more than my professor!

:

Thanks dear

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive