Tuesday, August 8, 2023

Help You Learn English Online











About:

I'm Nick. I am a TEFL qualified English teacher living in the UK who is ready to help you learn English. No matter your level, from a beginner, just starting, to advanced, wanting to achieve IELTS. Alternatively if you want help to improve your English or gain confidence in using English I can be your English teacher.



I teach English lessons online, usually via Skype or if you prefer Google Meet or Zoom



  1. Basic - Casual Online Conversation - This is ideal to improve your English. To refresh if you have studied English previously, if you want to improve your confidence with English or you just want an initial chat to see if you want my to be your tutor. 
  2. Standard - Online English Lesson - This is an English lesson which is focused on your level and your learning aims to learn English. I provide materials so you can get the most out of the lessons.
  3. Premium - 5 Online English Lessons - This is best as a weeks worth of lessons to kick start your path learn English.



I can be your English teacher to get you to achieve your aims, book a session now.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive