Monday, August 7, 2023

Be Your English Tutor, Teacher, Or Coach As A Native English Speaker











About:

***Message me BEFORE ORDERING to confirm availability***



I offer private online, conversational English sessions through Fiverr's video call feature.



I am a native English speaker, and I possess a Bachelor of Arts in English, ranking in the top 30th percentile during my studies (Sigma Tau Delta member). I am an experienced English tutor who has worked with many students, including ESL/ELL. My time zone is UTC - 5:00.



These English sessions are best suited for English language speakers at the limited working proficiency level or higher who are looking to improve, practice, or maintain their skills. At this time, I am not able to provide this service to beginners. 



Through conversation, I help you:

improve pronunciation & grammar

expand vocabulary

discover idioms & American English phrases

practice English speaking & conversational skills with a native English speaker

prepare for an upcoming event like a job interview, presentation, or speech & give you feedback

feel more comfortable using English in business, academic, & everyday situations



Please send me a message on Fiverr with your time zone, the date(s) you are available, and what you would like to practice.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive