Sunday, August 6, 2023

Help You Improve Your Spanish











About:

¡Hola! Do you want to learn some new Spanish words? Or o you need some advice?



I'm Ariadna, native Spanish speaker, ready to be your tutor!



I enjoy teaching Spanish and I love connecting with people. I love that I can help others get one step closer to achieving their dream/goal of mastering the Spanish language for their work, studies/personal development. 



I enjoy talking about everything and anything, I look forward to having interesting conversations in Spanish, about life, work, travel and any other topics that interest you in Spanish!



Together, we can practice:

  • Conversational Speech and Pronunciation
  • Job Interview Preparation
  • Spanish Grammar
  • Listening
  • Spanish Phrases / Spanish Idioms & much more



I am on Mexico City Standard Time. I am very flexible with my time, so please send me a message with your availability date and time and the country where you are currently living. Also, please tell me what you will like to practice and I will have all the material ready for our class!



My aim is to equip you by assisting you as you learn and improve your Spanish.



See you soon!



PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING. I NEED TO KNOW YOUR AVAILABILITY.

I ONLY TEACH ADULTS. :)

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive