Saturday, November 26, 2022

Be Chemistry Expert Tutor And Contents Writer











About:

  



My self-Mazhar A, a professional writer. I'm an experienced "Chemistry Tutor" with having master’s degree in Organic Chemistry. I'm working as a "Laboratory Analyst" at FFC company. 



=> I’ll provide services on:



-Chemistry Content Writing 

-Chemicals and Batteries Related articles

-Structure Drawing with ChemDraw 

-Practical and Chemical analysis in Laboratories 

-Work Instructions and Procedures

-PowerPoint Presentation with animation.

-Lesson plan writing 

-Educational consulting

-Paper Writing like MCQs, etc. 



=> Chemistry Topics:



-General Chemistry

-Reactions and Mechanisms

-Organic Chemistry

-Spectroscopy and Spectrophotometry

-Retro-Synthesis and Disconnection

-Carboxylic acid and its derivatives

-Biomolecules and Environmental Chemistry

-Hydrocarbons and their derivatives

-Inorganic, Analytical, and Physical Chemistry

-Chemistry of D-Block elements

-Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS / SDS) Writing

 

I’m quick. I assure you, that I always provide 100% unique, and plagiarism-free content. Contact me. I’m available to assist you.



 

Please reach out if you have questions!

 



Thank You.

Mazhar A.

MSc Chemistry (UOS).

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive