Tuesday, November 22, 2022

Your Accounting And Finance Tasks Perfectly











About:

Hey!

I am Professional in Accounting and finance. I have done my CA from SKANS School of Accountancy. I am an auditor in a well known firm since last 4 years. I have done many audit works. I have a wide experience in Financial Accounting and Cost Accounting. I do all types tasks and projects related to accounting and finance as well as cost accounting and marketing. I can do these tasks perfectly. once you will visit me you will get best quality work.



Following services I provide perfectly:



  • Financial Reporting and Analysis
  • Valuation
  • Financial and Cost Accounting
  • Operations Management
  • Micro Economic Analysis
  • Derivatives and Risk Management
  • Managerial Accounting
  • Financial Statement
  • Cash flow
  • Accounting Reports
  • Financial Planning
  • Cost-Variance Analysis
  • Bank Reconciliation Statements
  • Payroll Management
  • Cost and Management Accounting
  • Forecasting and Budgeting
  • Financial Management
  • Cash Flows
  • Taxes
  • Investment Analysis
  • Time Value of Money
  • Inventory Management
  • Ratios Analysis
  • Corporate Finance
  • Excel sheets and Google sheets

Why choose me:

100% Refund

Unlimited Revisions

Instant Response

24/7 availability

Kindly Inbox me before placing order Thanks:

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive