Sunday, November 20, 2022

Teach Rc Airplanes, Drones, Multirotors To Beginners











About:

Hi there! If you are looking for online lessons in STEM education then you have just landed to right spot.



About the GIG:

This gig offers online lessons for beginners who want to indulge into rc hobby. I will teach you about rc plane, drone, multirotor basics. After my lessons, you will have a better understanding about the rc electronics, materials, design approaches. I will even teach about nitro powered and gasoline powered rc airplanes if you opt to.



About Me:

Meet me, I am a professional drones systems engineer having 6 years of experience on all kinds of drones and airplanes. I have vast experience on all kinds of rc planes, drones, multicopters, race drone and their related parts such as motors, engines, propellers, batteries etc. Along that I have been a STEM instructor conducting workshops on rc airplanes, drones, multirotors for beginners student in high school.



Please feel free to get in touch today and start learning. Happy learning!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive