Sunday, November 27, 2022

Be The French Tutor To Learn French From To Sound Native











About:



Learn French Online From A Native French Teacher With Experience.



If you're looking to learn French online from an experienced native French teacher, then this course is for you. Hi, this is Issiak, a French Tutor with over 10 years of experience who delivers quality French classes with only 2 things in mind: Make you perform and sound like a native speaker.



Why Should I be Your French Tutor?



1- French is my first language. 2- I hold a degree in Accounting done in French. 3- I was in France for training twice. 3- I was in France for a full year to improve my accent 4- I am a self-taught person in English (I will show you how I did it)





Where Will The French Classes Take Place?

On the Zoom platform. Classes can be recorded and shared through Google Drive on request.





Are There Any Materials To Buy?



  • I will provide you with the recommended books by the CEFR free
  • You will receive a note by mail at the end of each class
  • Not more than 3 students in a class



Guaranty



  • 100% Satisfaction



You are now about to learn French from the right tutor. What are you waiting for?

Feel free to reach out to me for a free 30 min class.

Hope to help you soon!

Please Talk To Me Before You Book.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive