Saturday, December 3, 2022

Teach You English Online And Help You Learn The British Accent











About:

I am a Career Counsellor by profession and have about 5 years of experience in dealing with UK education system. I am well aware of their English writing differences and accent variations and will help you in analyzing those according to the region.



I have guided many students on writing outstanding pieces in English and have counseled numerous on interviewing skills.



I can help you in improving your English and we could practice the following together:



  • English Grammar
  • Correct Pronunciation recognized worldwide
  • Speaking English with confidence
  • Vocabulary and Phrasal verbs / Idioms
  • IELTS Fundamentals
  • Conversational Speech & errors associated
  • Job Interview Preparation
  • British Accent
  • Formal and Informal written communication
  • Reading the English Language



I believe the desired target should be achieved mutually, therefore, get in touch with me for customized services and package details. I also book sessions for a week so if you like to have more sessions after you have had your first, let me know and I will send you a customized offer.



Learning a language is no more a hurdle!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive