Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Teach You How To Speak English Like An American











About:

Check out my Introduction Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYiA2e913i4&t=23s



I am here to discuss interesting topics with you in English. I have a lot of experience in different techniques of meditation and knowledge about our connection with nature and sacred traditions. As well as western psychological understandings of the unconscious and how it manifests in our daily lives.

I can give some corrections to your English and also we can learn a lot about life together.



I have TEFL and TESOL certifications and am a native English speaker from USA. I have taught English professionally over the past 4 years. And also spent this time traveling around the world hitchhiking, walking, taking buses, and driving. I enjoy camping in the nature and am a singer and guitar player.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive